Beau and I got some time in the A-Hole last night at about 400cfs. It was awesome. Best I've ever seen it.
- Canadian Freestyle Kayak Committee (CFKC) Board Member
- Kayak Instructor since 2002
- International Kayak Guide: Chile, Mexico, Norway
- Featured athlete in Kayak Instructional Series (whitewater and sea kayaking)
- Other interests: hiking, mtn biking, sea kayaking, swimming, snowboarding, traveling, disk golf, yoga and playing with my dog Fiji
‘Ruth Gordon what a display of style and finesse!! Ruth dominated the women’s class throughout the Canadian Cup with aerial blunts and back stabs.’ – Tanya Shuman
This blog sponsored by the Lyons Outdoor Games.